ETF Index Investing Course
Welcome to the ETF Investing Course. You will find all the training below. Just click the links to access the videos.
- 1. Introduction: Why Even Bother?
- 2. Why Buy Investments Yourself?
- 3. The Definition of Risk (how it held me back)
- 4. What is an ETF & Fee Comparison
- 5. ETF vs. TD e-Series
- 6. ETF vs. Tangerine
- 7. Final Thoughts on TD e-Series and Tangerine
- 8. Do You Need a Lot of Money to Invest? (before beginning ETF investing)
- 9. Which Discount Broker to Choose?
- 10. How to Sign Up
- 11. How to Fund Your Account
- 12. Determining Your Asset Allocation
- 13.1. WARNING: Important Disclosure
- 13.2. What I Invest In and Why
- 14. Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- 15. How to Buy ETFs With and Without Rebalancing
- 16. Additional Tips and Conclusions
- Bonus: Investment Tracking and Tax Optimization
- Bonus Videos Being Created
ReggieOctober 15, 2019
Can you send money to Quest trade from your credit card?
2 reasons- 1- the insurance aspect
2- the points you receive from the credit card
By Kornel SzrejberOctober 21, 2019
You cannot use your credit card to send money to Questrade.
Credit card companies charge a percentage as a fee to the place that accepts credit cards (usually around 1.5%). So if for example, somebody was moving $400,000 to Questrade, Questrade wouldn’t want to pay a percentage of that to the credit card company.
As you can imagine, the fees could get very large if they allowed that. For example, on $400,000 that would be $6,000 in fees that Questrade would have to pay. They aren’t going to make $6,000 from you over your lifetime to recoup that, so allowing this would really hurt them from a business viability standpoint.