The Proven System & Tools for Investing in Canada
Hey it's Kornel from the Build Wealth Canada Show where I've helped thousands of Canadians like yourself learn and optimize how to invest through the top ranked investing podcast in Canada.
Now if you've already tried learning how to invest specifically here in Canada then you already know that while there are definitely some great books and blog posts out there, there isn't really an in depth step-by-step video guide that shows you how to actually do everything from beginning to end.
This course is the solution to that problem, and is the #1 question that I get asked by listeners of the show.
The course lets you look over my should so you can see how to actually invest every month. You'll see exactly where I go, where to click, and how to avoid the most common and critical investing mistakes made by Canadians.
Plus, you'll get full access to all the tools and resources that I personally use which automate all the math, and all the other challenging parts of the process.
On top of all that, you get unlimited support directly from me in case you have any questions.
What's also unique about the course is that the success of the Build Wealth Canada show has allowed me to interview the top experts when it comes to investing here in Canada. After interviewing dozens of experts myself (many of which have been guests on the show), I've taken all the best practices that they and I use, and incorporated them into the course.
You're not just learning from me, but from the combined knowledge of some of the top investing experts in Canada.
Now you're probably already convinced that you should start investing. We hear about it all the time, and know that it's something that we should all do, but what holds Canadians back is that the whole subject of investing for your retirement is shrouded in mystery.
In fact there are companies out there that spend millions of dollars on advertising to make the subject sound more complicated than it really is so that you hopefully just give up, give them all your money and let them do everything for you while they charge ridiculously high hidden fees on the back-end.
In fact, Canada has some of the highest fees in the WORLD when it comes to this, and studies have shown that taking this approach, can actually cut your wealth by 40% by the time you retire, and over your lifetime can cause you to literally pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in hidden fees. Now if that doesn't motivate you to want to learn how to do this yourself then I don't know what will.
But of course I totally get get it: Learning to invest yourself can be scary. There are a lot of things that can go wrong if you don't know what you're doing, and at the end of the day, you're investing real money that you worked really hard to earn.
But let's face it, this isn't something that you can just put on the back burner and deal with later. The clock is ticking, and every minute that you delay investing for your retirement is a minute that the money isn't compounding and working hard for you so that you can retire early and live the kind of lifestyle that you want.
The longer you wait, the harder it is to catch up, and the more you have to invest later to get to that same level of wealth.
Now when I first started investing, I wish that I had someone that could show me how to set everything up properly, what not do to, and let me watch as they did their monthly investing.
It would have been amazing to actually see their screen, see exactly what they do every month step-by-step, and explain how they do it and why so that I can go in and do it myself.
Well with this course, this is exactly what I did, and you can do it at your own pace so that you feel comfortable with the whole process.
The course consists of 3 phases and you can see the entire course outline on the right.
Also, don't forget to check out the bonuses and the option to try the course risk free down below. If you have any questions about the course you can chat with me directly by clicking the chat button at the bottom right corner of this page.
See you in the course!
Learn Best Practices from the
Top Investing Podcast in Canada:
Kornel's Been Featured in:
Phase 1: Building a Strong Foundation
How to Get Set Up & Choose the Right Investments
Phase 3: A Step-by-Step, In-Depth Guide on
How to Execute Everything
- 18 In-Depth Video Training Sessions Showing You Exactly How to Do Everything From Start to Finish (over 4 hours of comprehensive training backed by unlimited support & updates)
- The Tool I Personally Use to Tell Me How Much of Each Investment (ETF) To Buy Every Month Based on My Asset Allocation
- 3 Cost Analysis Spreadsheets to Help You See and Compare Different Investment Options (from among the most popular choices in Canada)
- The Investment Tracking Tool that I use to Save Money on Taxes, Prevent Over-contribution Fees, and Save Time when Doing Taxes at the End of the Year
- Exclusive Members Only Content
- Answers to the most popular and critical investing questions such as:
- What is an ETF? What is Index Investing? Why Are They So Popular?
- Which Investments (ETFs) Should I Consider Buying and Why?
(i.e. I show you the ones that I personally buy every month and explain how and why I chose them)
- How Do I Actually Buy the Investments?
(and how do I do it in the most cost efficient way?)
- How Many of Each Should I Buy?
- How Do I Get Them to Go Into My RRSP and/or TFSA?
- How Much Do I Need to Actually Start Investing?
- Minimizing Your Fees:
- What Exactly Do I Do to Pay the Lowest Fees when Investing?
- What's Considered to be a "Low Fee" When it Comes to Investing?
- Where Do I Find the Fees on the Investments That I'm Considering Buying?
- Get Properly Set Up:
- Which Discount Brokerage Should I Choose?
- How Do I Set Up an Account Properly
(so I can start buying investments with as little fees as possible)
- How to Properly Buy Investments Online?
- How to Buy The Right Amount:
- How Much Should I Invest in Stocks vs Bonds?
- How Should I Split My Money Between Canadian vs. US. vs. International Markets?
- What is Rebalancing? Why is it Critical? and How do I Actually Do It?
(the tool that I built which comes with the course will do this for you automatically)
- How Often Should I Make Changes to My Portfolio?
- What Are the Best Practices that I Should be Using When Buying Investments?
- Should I Invest Using ETFs or Mutual Funds? What About Other "Low-Cost" Options like TD e-Series and Tangerine?
- How to Invest Using Your RRSP and TFSA?
Afraid of investing your hard earned money? It's understandable.
However, I'm so confident that you'll love the course that I'm okay with giving it to you for
30 60 days, 100% risk free, so that you can try it out.
Register for the course now to secure the discounted price, and if within 60 days you're not satisfied for any reason, just contact me by email or phone anytime for a 100% money-back refund.
I'm offering you the chance to try the course risk-free like this because I think the course can really teach you what you need to know to invest properly, avoid costly mistakes - and you'll be able to see all this once you have access to the course.
Click the button to the right to sign up for the course. You can take it at your own pace, and I'll be standing by in case you need any help, or have any questions.
See you on the inside!
While the course already has everything you need to start and continue investing, it will also continue to expand with new videos and guides based on member questions and feedback.
As this exclusive new content is published and added to the course, the price of the course will continue to increase.
You can secure the discounted price now, and receive these free content updates forever as they get released.
Click the "Add to Cart" button below to secure your discount and unlimited updates (You'll also have 60 days to try the course risk-free).